Thought I’d share some things I enjoy in my spare time that will keep me sane over the next few weeks…
- Editing my pictures- Instagram and Lumie obsessed; 569 posts and counting
- Reading my friend’s charity book that I helped edit- help build a school in Ghana by buying a copy here– http://www.amazon.co.uk/Write-Light-Collection-Stories-Darkness/dp/1490388583/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1375202711&sr=8-1&keywords=write+for+light
- Scrolling through this little stunner- http://thingsweforget.blogspot.co.uk/
- Keeping fit from my sofa- using weights for sit ups and bicep curls
- Tweeting my progress- follow me @lauren_lashes
- Lots of list writing for my Las Vegas trip… what to pack, what to wear, what to buy… can’t wait to use my new Michael Kors jet setter bag!
- Creating up to date posts on progression of bandaging and how to make the bandages look good.
Lots of love xx
Copyright Lauren Toner 2011-2013